B1 L6 Mt. Heights Subd., Quirino Highway, Caloocan City
Tel. No.: 02-86511985-loc. 103/101,
The College of Accountancy, Business and Hospitality and Tourism Management envisions itself to be a center of excellence in business, accountancy, hospitality and tourism management that employs relevant technologies in communications and processes which develop adaptations and innovations for global communities.
We commit ourselves to be recognized worldwide as a leading professional school that produces globally competitive leaders and managers that meets the competencies, skills, and values needed by the dynamically changing business environment, both locally and globally.
To achieve our vision and mission, the college shall provide:
• Relevant academic trainings and exposures to students through an integrated and outcome-based institution;
• Implement a holistic program that is responsive to the continuing growth and development of the faculty;
• Establish external linkages and partnerships with local and international professional organizations and institutions;
• Engage in relevant community outreach and extension programs
• Integrate research across all subjects
• Develop mechanism for regular and continuous improvement of its programs of instruction, research and community development
5th Inter-School Management Quizbee