B1 L6 Mt. Heights Subd., Quirino Highway, Caloocan City
Tel. No.: 02-86511985-
Junior High School
Senior High School
Human Resource Department
As a Human Resources Officer:
1. Primary responsibility is to relate and collaborate to every individual (e.g. school officials, instructors, students) that is registered under the institution.
2. Abide to all (but not limited) policies, regulations and implements set by local school division and board of directors.
3. Also, responsible for creating, logging and updating employees and students personal school related records.
4. HR officer provides confidential and essential information of students to their respective family, if required.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Serves as mediator to help settle an agreement, should there be conflict between or concerns from an individual or group.
2. Ensure that every individual registered with the institution, have knowledge and awareness of appropriate regulations and policies inside the campus or within the school grounds.
3. Provide and update school information or activities to both employees and students (involve family if required).
4. Serves as counselor or advisor to employees or students, to provide guidance to personal or career plans, any concerns or conflict with fellow employee or student.
5. Should actively participate in school program and organization may it be just a member or part of the committee.
6. Enthusiastically give suggestions, and be committed to ensure success and attainment of each goal.
7. Able to facilitate an orderly meeting or preparation for each planned event.
8. Be a motivational speaker and attentive listener to demonstrate commitment and impartiality, in any level of the organization.
Recruiting and Hiring
1. Prepares all Recruiting and Hiring Programs and Policies on the school.
2. Conducts manpower audit, determining the staff/ SA requirements qualification and compensation.
3. Screens and selects potential and qualified candidates based on objective criteria for a particular job.
4. Assesses and recommends job candidate who will be good a fit to the school culture and justify the school’s investment in hiring and training.
Employee Development Training and development are indispensable functions of human resource management. To improve the current or future performance of an employee: 1. Prepares the SDSC Employee Department Program.
2. Conducts periodic work performance for all the officer, staff and SA’s with recommendation on the training needs and other employee development program.
3. Conducts action research to determine the overall effectiveness, efficiency and impact of the HR Management Program.
MR. JOHN JAROD JAGMOC - HR Officer
|Message of President|
|Prayer to St. Dominic Savio|
|School of Law|
|Junior High School|
|Senior High School|
|CCJ & HRC|
|College of Engineering and Computer Related Studies|
|Master in Business Administration|
|Masters of Arts in Education|
|Doctor of Philosophy (Phd)|
|Major in Educational Management|
|Early Childhood Education|
|Major in Science|
|Major in Mathematics|
|Major in English|
|Major in Filipino|
|Majr in Social Science|
|Major in Business Management|
|School Leadership and Management|
|Mojor in Science Education|
|Academics and Research|
|Student Development Services|
|Administration and Finance|
Graduate School and Institute
of Professional Development
|School of Law|
College of Arts, Sciences
College of Accountancy,
and Tourism Management
|College of Criminal Justice|
College of Engineering and
Computer Related Studies
|College of Health Related Courses|
|Basic Education Integrated School|
Research, Publication and
|Registration and Admission Office|
Center for Learning and
Office of the Student Affairs,
Spirituality, Social Services
and Gender Development
Guidance, Testing, Counseling
and Placement Office
Physical Education, Sports
and Performing Arts
Quality Assurance, Accreditation
and Innovation Office
Property, Facilities, Maintenance
and General Services
|Human Resource Department|
|Marketing and Communication Office|
|Business Affairs Office|
|Information Technology Services|