B1 L6 Mt. Heights Subd., Quirino Highway, Caloocan City
Tel. No.: 02-86511985-
Junior High School
Senior High School
Office of Student Affairs, Spirituality, Social Services and General Development
DIRECTOR - OFFICE OF STUDENT AFFAIRS
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Creates a cultural, social, spiritual milieu in which the total development of every Savian is ensured.
2. Regulates and coordinates school activities.
3. Develops leadership training programs for students.
4. Fosters interest and participation in extra-and co-curricular activities of the college.
5. Implements policies and procedures for official school recognition of student organization.
6. Monitors student behaviour and enforcement of school policies and regulation.
7. Endorses to the Dean and the Principal at least three (3) days before the event, students who will participate in non-academic activities and have to be excused in their classes.
8. Ensures regular place and schedule for meeting of different student organizations and endorses requisitions of school facilities
to the Administrative Officer.
9. Calls to the attention of student-groups their responsibilities to the school and the larger community.
10. Keeps file of student organizations, activities, accomplishments, and financial status.
11. Recommends to the VP-ASA the students who are deserving of recognition for extra-curricular activities.
12. Performs other functions delegated by the VP-ASA and/or the President.
DIRECTOR - SPIRITUALITY AND SOCIAL SERVICES
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Coordinates the planning of various community extension programs and projects with various departments of the school.
2. Reviews all the programs or project proposals for the SDSS and endorses them to the Dean and/or Principal for the approval
of the VP-ASA and the President.
3. Monitors the progress of all approved community extension programs and projects through their respective program supervisors.
4. Evaluates the effect and impact of the community extension programs and projects.
5. Promotes the SDSS to the entire school community to generate awareness and draw involvement of the students and the school personnel.
6. Coordinates with the contact persons, groups or institutions in the community to assist the SDSS in the implementation of its programs and projects.
7. Provides training for the SSSSDO staff to enhance their capability in carrying out their functions effectively.
8. Reports the progress and outcomes of the programs, projects or activities to the President, the Executive Committee and ASA Council and other persons concerned whenever necessary.
9. Maintains management information system to facilitate generations, storage and dissemination of all SDSS data and documents for better management planning.
10. Organizes Masses and confessions in SDSC.
11. Facilitates retreats, recollection and Novena prayer sessions.
12. Create culture of spirituality in SDSC.
13. Conceptualizes plan, and organize spiritual formation programs and activities for administrators, students, staff, and maintenance.
14. Serves as moderators and spiritual advisors for Student Organizations.
15. Organizes Savian for Christ Movement, Altar boys, and SDSC Chorale Group.
16. Performs all other functions delegated by the President and/or VP-ASA.
MR. BYLON OFODEME - OSASSSGD Director
|Message of President|
|Prayer to St. Dominic Savio|
|School of Law|
|Junior High School|
|Senior High School|
|CCJ & HRC|
|College of Engineering and Computer Related Studies|
|Master in Business Administration|
|Masters of Arts in Education|
|Doctor of Philosophy (Phd)|
|Major in Educational Management|
|Early Childhood Education|
|Major in Science|
|Major in Mathematics|
|Major in English|
|Major in Filipino|
|Majr in Social Science|
|Major in Business Management|
|School Leadership and Management|
|Mojor in Science Education|
|Academics and Research|
|Student Development Services|
|Administration and Finance|
Graduate School and Institute
of Professional Development
|School of Law|
College of Arts, Sciences
College of Accountancy,
and Tourism Management
|College of Criminal Justice|
College of Engineering and
Computer Related Studies
|College of Health Related Courses|
|Basic Education Integrated School|
Research, Publication and
|Registration and Admission Office|
Center for Learning and
Office of the Student Affairs,
Spirituality, Social Services
and Gender Development
Guidance, Testing, Counseling
and Placement Office
Physical Education, Sports
and Performing Arts
Quality Assurance, Accreditation
and Innovation Office
Property, Facilities, Maintenance
and General Services
|Human Resource Department|
|Marketing and Communication Office|
|Business Affairs Office|
|Information Technology Services|