B1 L6 Mt. Heights Subd., Quirino Highway, Caloocan City
Tel. No.: 02-86511985-
Junior High School
Senior High School
School of Law
The College Dean provides leadership for effective and efficient management of academic affairs of a specific college towards attainment of academic objectives and institutional vision – mission and goals. He/she plans, organizes and directs a system of evaluation and control of the academic processes and procedures involved in those teaching learning activities of the college in order to progressively improve and maintain academic standards; and provides leadership in the periodic assessment and modification, when necessary, of curriculum and instruction for the development of new learning methods and techniques.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provides the vision and leadership for designing, developing and implementing the school’s IT Systems (ITS) that create customer and business value.
2. Develops relationships with various SDSC departments, external clients and related IT organizations to assess the school’s technology, support, and security needs.
3. Offers innovative IT solutions to the various school department/units that meet their needs while remaining cost effective.
4. Manages IT projects by creating timelines, adhering to budgets, and assigning staff members.
5. Maintains relationships with technology, software, and security vendors, and maintains familiarity with current and upcoming IT equipment, services, and other developments.
6. Identifies staffing needs, assesses the performance of staff members, training needs and other intervention/corrective action.
7. Coordinates school-wide troubleshooting, support, and service for equipment and networks.
8. Upholds a sense of customer service and measures client satisfaction.
9. Attends industry events and trade exhibitions to learn about cutting edge product releases and news.
1. Leads strategic planning for the ITS to ensure that its objectives, plans, programs and budgets are aligned with the SDSC Strategic Plan.
2. Updates job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in ITS; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
3. Regularly conducts performance evaluation of staff and identifying training and development needs.
4. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
5. Performs other functions delegated to him by the President from time to time.
ATTY. EGMEDIO CASTILLON - Dean School of Law
MR. MICHAEL B. BORJA - Administrative Officer
|Message of President|
|Prayer to St. Dominic Savio|
|School of Law|
|Junior High School|
|Senior High School|
|CCJ & HRC|
|College of Engineering and Computer Related Studies|
|Master in Business Administration|
|Masters of Arts in Education|
|Doctor of Philosophy (Phd)|
|Major in Educational Management|
|Early Childhood Education|
|Major in Science|
|Major in Mathematics|
|Major in English|
|Major in Filipino|
|Majr in Social Science|
|Major in Business Management|
|School Leadership and Management|
|Mojor in Science Education|
|Academics and Research|
|Student Development Services|
|Administration and Finance|
Graduate School and Institute
of Professional Development
|School of Law|
College of Arts, Sciences
College of Accountancy,
and Tourism Management
|College of Criminal Justice|
College of Engineering and
Computer Related Studies
|College of Health Related Courses|
|Basic Education Integrated School|
Research, Publication and
|Registration and Admission Office|
Center for Learning and
Office of the Student Affairs,
Spirituality, Social Services
and Gender Development
Guidance, Testing, Counseling
and Placement Office
Physical Education, Sports
and Performing Arts
Quality Assurance, Accreditation
and Innovation Office
Property, Facilities, Maintenance
and General Services
|Human Resource Department|
|Marketing and Communication Office|
|Business Affairs Office|
|Information Technology Services|