1. Develops the athletics and sports programs of the College.
2. Develops cultural activities aimed at promoting and preserving the country’s tradition, culture, and arts.
3. Monitors practices, performance and attendance in classes of athletes and coaches.
4. FArranges for the College’s participation in local and national competitions with the recommendation of the VP-ASA and
consent of the President.
5. Receive and approves all communication and invitations involving cultural performances and competitive and promotional
activities as endorsed by the Director of Student Affairs Office and the Director of Guidance, Testing, Counseling and Placement Office.
6. Undertakes a continuous study of the athletics and cultural programs for the development of students.
7. Endorses to the VP-ASA, for approval, the list of varsity players and their benefits.
8. Establishes procedures for the proper use, maintenance, control and safekeeping of all athletic equipment, supplies and facilities.
9. Submits to the VP-ASA regular reports on the activities and accomplishments of the various units under his supervision
10. Prepares preliminary budget for the department to be submitted to the VP-ASA.
11. Performs other functions delegated to him by the President and/or VP-ASA.