B1 L6 Mt. Heights Subd., Quirino Highway, Caloocan City
Tel. No.: 02-86511985-
Junior High School
Senior High School
Quality Assurance, Accreditation and Innovation Office
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Prepares the Quality Assurance Manual for the College.
2. Establishes and implements quality standards for outputs and services within the institution.
3. Initiates and leads in the quality assurance programs of the school, namely, ISO, ISA, PACUCOA accreditations and others quality assurance programs required under PQF, other international quality framework for achieving excellence.
4. Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis of strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
5. Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, corrective actions, and re-validations.
6. Completes quality assurance operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work status.
1. Leads strategic planning for the Quality Assurance to ensure that its objectives, plans, programs and budgets are aligned with the SDSC Strategic Plan.
2. Prepares and maintains quality documentations and publications.
3. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
4. Updates job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality assurance; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
5. Regularly conducts performance evaluation of staff and identifying training and development needs.
6. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
7. Undertakes other tasks that may be required from time to time.
MR. BYLON OFODEME - OSASSSGD Director
|Message of President|
|Prayer to St. Dominic Savio|
|School of Law|
|Junior High School|
|Senior High School|
|CCJ & HRC|
|College of Engineering and Computer Related Studies|
|Master in Business Administration|
|Masters of Arts in Education|
|Doctor of Philosophy (Phd)|
|Major in Educational Management|
|Early Childhood Education|
|Major in Science|
|Major in Mathematics|
|Major in English|
|Major in Filipino|
|Majr in Social Science|
|Major in Business Management|
|School Leadership and Management|
|Mojor in Science Education|
|Academics and Research|
|Student Development Services|
|Administration and Finance|
Graduate School and Institute
of Professional Development
|School of Law|
College of Arts, Sciences
College of Accountancy,
and Tourism Management
|College of Criminal Justice|
College of Engineering and
Computer Related Studies
|College of Health Related Courses|
|Basic Education Integrated School|
Research, Publication and
|Registration and Admission Office|
Center for Learning and
Office of the Student Affairs,
Spirituality, Social Services
and Gender Development
Guidance, Testing, Counseling
and Placement Office
Physical Education, Sports
and Performing Arts
Quality Assurance, Accreditation
and Innovation Office
Property, Facilities, Maintenance
and General Services
|Human Resource Department|
|Marketing and Communication Office|
|Business Affairs Office|
|Information Technology Services|